For Home Buyers
Are you buying a home?
Here are some advantages of buying a home that is Move-In Certified™:
- The inspection has already been completed by the time you tour the home.
- The inspection has already been paid for by the seller, giving you the option of waiving your inspection contingency, which streamlines the sales process.
- A Move-In Certified™ Seller Inspection can help prevent 11th-hour re-negotiations and delays.
- A Move-In Certified™ Seller Inspection can reveal problems ahead of time, which:
- gives the seller time to make repairs;
- permits the seller to attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report; and
- gives you the information you need to make an informed home-buying decision.
There are distinct advantages of having access to a Move-In Certified™ Seller Inspection report:
- The inspection generates an easy-to-read report that provides an accurate assessment by a qualified third-party of the condition of the home. This is an essential step in helping you in your decision-making process prior to making an offer.
- The inspection report is hosted online, 24/7, at www.FetchReport.com
- The report may relieve your unfounded suspicions and concerns before you decide to walk away from an otherwise great deal.
Ask the seller or real estate agent for access to the inspection report of a Move-In Certified™ property! It’s hosted online at www.FetchReport.com
LSG Home Inspection Services Provides Home inspection Services to the following areas:
Wetaskiwin, Leduc, Ponoka, Camrose, Millet, Calmar, Thorsby, Devon, Rimbey, Rocky mountain house, Lacombe, Beaumont, Breton, Warburg, and all rural areas in and around Edmonton.